9.29.2007

alone doesn't equal lonely

it's saturday night, and i am home alone!!! i bullied the bf into going to a "Halo" (stupid video game) party with some of his friends. he hemmed and hawwed...he's not good at just doing something fun for himself and not feeling guilty. but i wasn't going to miss my chance at a blissfull night alone! i dropped him off with chips and two bottles of coke at six 'o clock. if my luck holds he won't be home till midnight, at the earliest. 

on the agenda for the evening:

shopping for two new sweaters (mission accomplished)
finishing laundry (i know, i know)
burning some mix cds and updating my itunes playlist
catching up on my blog-reading and writing
cranking my itunes and dancing around like the lovely ballerina i am 
comfy pajamas
pumpkin cheesecake
sweet cherry chill wine from lanesboro
reading a good book in bed

time to go tackle more from this list before my time runs out!!!!

p.s.
the second interview went very well. i'll post more about it sometime soon.

No comments: