7.29.2008

freelance writing, anyone?

calling all freelance writers:

i am in need of a back-up blog article writer for this site. basically it's a blog offering tips and advice to restaurants and food service businesses. (with a little marketing for my brand sprinkled in.) i currently have one freelance writer and myself. i do most of the editing and very little writing.

i am willing to pay per hour for your writing and research time. if anyone is interested email me! or, if you know of someone who might be interested, send them my way.

thanks bunches!

2 comments:

Maurey Pierce said...

Send me an email! Definitely interested.

T

Minnesota Girl said...

Hi Maurey! I will email you some details. I got a couple of responses, which is great! The best writers I know are bloggers! ; )

Thank you!!
Ang