1. Since my last report, he has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
2. His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.
3. I would not allow this associate to breed.
4. Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.
5. When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
6. He would be out of his depth in a puddle.
7. This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
8. She sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
9. This associate should go far - and the sooner he starts the better.
10. This associate is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
note: i can especially relate to 3,6,7 and 10. i know someone here that fits each. in fact, i know some that match all ten.