8.15.2008

linky love

as you may notice, i have links to my favorite blogs down the side of my blog page. if i have your blog listed on here and you would like me to remove it, please let me know.

i do have a couple of blogs i read where the authors have specifically requested that i don't list their links here. i am fine with that. if you want to be removed just shoot me an email and i will take your link off.

word to the wise: if you really want to protect your blog from the public, maybe you should consider making it open to "members" only. just a suggestion. : )

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!!!!

4 comments:

Guacaholic said...

Hey now! Be nice. If I went to password protection, all of my peeps would be too stumped to get into the site. We're Anoka Countians, yo. We're not the most smartest.

Minnesota Girl said...

LOL! True, I'm not a huge fan of password protection. I have a hard enough time just finding my blog loves that aren't on my list. ; ) I'd never be able to remember a password!

Just a bit of situational induced ranting on my part, not at all directed at you love!

feisty said...

now i have even MORE blogs to read- thanks for the links!

Andrea said...

I need to get better at updating my blog...but I'm to busy reading everyone elses!