3.13.2009

well, hell....

when i look back on my big to do list of plans for this week, i can't say i'm not a little disappointed at my progress. (or lack thereof)

i did tackle #2 on the list, and have photographic evidence of that fact:




i should have taken a "before" picture for the full effect, but let's just suffice to say this project took me nearly all day yesterday.

the only other thing i have been able to knock off this list is #9. this one wasn't at the top of my priority list though. ;-P

i have 8 hours left and am hoping to work on #3, #4 and possibly #1. this would be in addition to dusting, vacuuming and scrubbing every room in the house, as well as laundry and possibly steam cleaning the carpets. i know if i get my butt off the couch right this minute and get to work i actually have some hope of accomplishing these tasks. the key is getting my butt off the couch.

also, i bought myself these for motivation:



okay, okay, so now i am off to get shit done!

2 comments:

Miss Kate said...

Well, you DID have a pretty ambitious list! I don't blame you for not accomplishing 100%!

I hope you had some "Angie Time" this week as well!

diatribes and dish said...

hey, looks good to me. pretty flowers! don't they just remind you that spring's knocking at the door?